You may provide Hap-ally with information when you use the Hap-ally Website. Hap-ally also collects information both relating to you (for example on your usage and purchase history) and to users of the Hap-ally website in general.
- Collection of personal information. We collect the following information for payment purposes, email, first and last name, payment details at the time of purchase only.
- Forms and methods of collection. Personal information is collected through the following methods: website registration form, order form, survey form or contests.
- Hap-ally uses the data for: order tracking, special offers, statistics, contact, & managing the website.
- Cookies used by the website. Hap-ally uses the following cookies:
- The use of such files are used for the purpose of:
- providing an improved service and customized welcome
- Personalized consumption profiles
- Order tracking
- Statistical surveys
The website also embeds and shares social media networks buttons that allow you to share your activity on the Hap-ally website. Cookies and log files may be saved on your computer when you use these features.
- Sharing personal information. The personal information collected is not sold to any 3rd party and is only processed by Hap-ally.
- We do NOT store your credit card information.
- Storage period of personal information. The controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security provisions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following 12 months.
- Hosting of personal information. Our website is hosted by: Godaddy which is located at 14455 N Hayden Rd #226, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States of America. You can contact their office : 1 (866) 938-1119
- Right of Access, of Rectivation & Removal. You have the right to consult, update or modify, or request the removal of information by following the procedure: email email@example.com and request removal.
- We get your consent. By using Hap-ally website - you’re consenting to Hap-Ally collecting and using your personal and account information for the purposes set out in this policy.